Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL Notification 2022. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details related to SSC CHSL Exam 2022. The application process for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022 is from 1st Feb to 7th March 2022.
Get the complete information related to SSC CHSL Notification 2022 through this page. Use the links provided at the end of this page for quick access to the official website of SSC.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022
The application process for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 is started online. The last date to apply online for SSC CHSL Exam is 7th March 2022. This is a national-level competitive exam for selecting candidates for working in different central government departments and ministries. This year, more than 4000 vacancies are to be filled by the selection process for SSC CHSL 2022.
|Commission Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||4000(Approx)|
|Type of Jobs||DEO, LDC, Clerk, PA, SA, JSA, etc.|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Minimum Education Required||12th Class pass from a recognized board|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam, and Tier 3 Typing or Skill Test|
|Last date to apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2022||7th March 2022.|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Application Form 2022
- Education Required: Applicant must have passed 12th Class in any discipline like Arts, Commerce, or Science. He or She can be from any state of India but must be an Indian National. For complete detail on nationality, please check the official notification.
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit: For SSC CHSL Exam, the minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 Years. You can also get the age relaxation as per government rules if you belong to Reserved Category.
- Application Fee: If you are a female candidate from any category, there is no need to pay the application fee. Reserved Category Candidates like SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen will also be exempted from paying the application fee. Other Candidates will pay Rs. 100 as an application fee for the SSC CHSL Application form 2022.
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 Check Syllabus and Selection Process
As per the Selection Process mentioned by SSC, Candidates will go through three levels of testing before final selection. There will be Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam, and Tier 3 Typing Test or Skill Test. Tier 1 Exam will be an Objective Type Test, while Tier 2 will be a descriptive type test. Candidates, who will pass Tier 1, will be eligible for the Tier 2 Exam.
- Exam Pattern for Tier 1 Exam: 100 MCQs for 200 marks from topics like General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Exam Pattern for Tier 2 Exam: Descriptive Test for 100 Marks via offline mode. The duration of the Exam will be 0ne hour.
- Tier 3 Exam Pattern: Typing or Skill Test for qualified candidates in Tier 1 and Tier 2 Exams.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2022
|Release of Notification||1st Feb 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st Feb 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th March 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee online||8th March 2022 till 11 pm|
|Last Date to pay the fee offline via generating challan||9th March 2022 till 11 pm|
|Application Correction Window||Open from 11th March to 15th March 202 till 11 pm|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2022||March-April 2022|
|CHSL Tier 1 Exam Result Date 2022||within one month after commencement of the exam|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2022||May or June 2022|
|Typing Test or Skill Test Date for SSC CHSL 2022||August 2022|
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2022
If you are eligible for SSC CHSL Exam 2022, then you should apply online for SSC CHSL 2022. For this, You will have to fill out the SSC CHSL Application Form via online mode. Just visit the website of SSC and click the link Apply Online. Here, you will have to select the option CHSL and click Apply Online. It will ask you to complete the login process first. So, First, do that and generate your login id and password on SSC Website. After that, fill out the application form completely, Pay the Application Fee. In the end, Submit the form and save the printout of the application form in hard copy and softcopy.
|Website of SSC||Click Here|
|Download SSC CHSL Notification 2022||Click Here|
|SSC CHSL Application Form 2022||Apply Here|