- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees and family members of the organizers, sponsors and the knowledge partner.
- The competition is open to INDIAN Nationals living in India or abroad.
- Only INDIVIDUALS or a GROUP OF MAXIMUM 4 are eligible to participate in the contest.
- COMPANIES/INSTITUTIONS are not eligible to participate in the contest. However, they can sponsor the individuals.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries are to be submitted online via the Jotform link only.
- Innovation should be original and not copied from other sources.
- In case a participant sends an amended version of the form, the revised one shall be considered for evaluation. In such a case, the participant shall have to send an email to the knowledge partner ( email@example.com ) giving reference of the previous application ID.
- Shortlisted participants shall have to submit a detailed report for them to become eligible for the next round. Deadline for submission of detailed report shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by the organizers/knowledge partner.
- Entries must be received latest by the midnight of 20th September 2018. Entries received after that date shall be rejected.
- Every effort will be made to notify the contestants at every stage. However, CITI shall not be responsible for any delay or omissions of receipt of the same. Participants must check the spam folder regularly for intimation from the organizer/knowledge partner.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent to CITI to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner.
- The winner will be chosen by a jury comprising of researchers and industry stalwarts. The jury’s decision shall be final and binding to all. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- CITI reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- There are 3 cash prizes. The prize is non-transferable.
- All entries received by the organizers/knowledge partner shall be kept confidential.
- The decision of organising commitee will be final and binding on all contestants.
After final submission of the form, no changes/amendments are possible. However, participant can fill-up a fresh form and send an email on (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) forwarding the new application and giving reference of his old Unique ID, as NITRA -Knowledge partner will consider only the last one received.